The Management Board of Petrovietnam Drilling and Well Services Corporation (PV Drilling) cordially invites you to attend the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting 2012 with the details as follows:
1) Time : 8:00 a.m., Saturday, May 12th 2012
2) Venue : Ballroom, 3th Floor, Sheraton hotel, 88 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
3) Main Contents:
- Report on operation activities of the Board of Management (BOM) in 2011 and the Implementation Plan in 2012;
- Report on Business Performance in 2011 and Business Plan in 2012;
- Report on Audited Financial Statement in 2011;
- Dividend Payment Plan in 2011 and 2012, and Financial Plan in 2012;
- Report of the Board of Supervisors (BOS) on operation activities in 2011 and Supervisory Plan in 2012;
- Amendments to PV Drilling’s Regulations;
- Remuneration Payment Plan for BOM and BOS in 2012;
- List of audit firms to perform the auditing Financial Statement and examining quarterly financial statements for PV Drilling in 2012;
- Approval of replacement and election of Members in the new tenure.
4) Attendance Requirements:
PETROVIETNAM DRILLING & WELL SERVICES CORPORATION
- All shareholders who own PVD common shares according to the list issued by Vietnam Security Depository, Ho Chi Minh City branch (last day for registration is March 28th, 2012) are eligible to attend.
- Those shareholders who cannot attend the meeting can authorize another person to attend the meeting by using the enclosed PV Drilling’s Letter of Attorney.
- To facilitate the hosting committee, please kindly confirm your attendance or authorization no later than 4:00 p.m. May 09th, 2012 by either telephone, fax, or email at the below address or register online at www.pvdrilling.com.vn : http://www.pvdrilling.com.vn/meeting/regmeeting.php
: 4th Floor, Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur Street, District 1,HCM City, Vietnam
: 08-39142012; Fax: 08-39142021
: Ms. Doan Dao Ngoc Trang
(Only shareholders or authorized representatives who have registered within the above deadline are eligible to participate)
- For attending delegates, please kindly bring your ID card/ Passport and Letter of Attorney (if any).
On behalf of the PV Drilling’s Management Board
Do Duc Chien